The route will allow you to ride through beautiful ancient paths, to feel the tranquillity of the area and to enjoy its stunning mountain sceneries. No previous horse riding experience is required. An hour will not be enough. You will surely want more.
How to get to the Center
Plaça Biuse 8, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The location of this activity and the time of arrival are stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you get there, our guides will give you the necessary instructions and the required equipment before starting the activity.
Following natural trails, trotting or galloping, is an excellent way to enjoy nature. Our riding routes go through valleys and rivers.
Our horses always receive excellent care and our horse riding installations are in outstanding condition. You are welcome to visit them once the horse-riding excursion finishes.
This is the perfect activity for those who want to have a relaxed first contact with the horse-riding world.
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Technical equipment (helmet)
• Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 1 hour
Who can do this activity
• People with good physical condition and health
• Minimum age (accompanied by an adult or with a an authorization signed by parents): 7 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Comfortable clothing
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
RocRoi-Moleta stretch riverboarding. Ideal for those who want to experience the thrills of riverboarding for the first time.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
White water rafting trip in Noguera Pallaresa River for children and families, safe and fun.