Heliexperience in an experience to remember: helicopter flight from Barcelona or Andorra and arrival to Llavorsí, rafting descent through Noguera Pallaresa river between Llavorsí and Rialp 14km and hydrospeed or canyoning experience to choose as second adventure activity the same day, meal in a high-quality restaurant and finally flight return.
This is an experience to remember: a transfer service with pick you up in your hotel or residence to transfer you until airport where an helicopter will be there waiting for you. It doesn't matter if you're coming from Barcelona or Andorra, the helicopter flight will arrive at Llavorsí, directly at our river experience center: rafting, canyoning, hydrospeed and open kayak.
Once you arrive, our guides will be there waiting for you with all equipment you will need for the rafting experience (neoprene, slippers, helmet) and as you're dressed up, one of our coordinators will explain you how will all work: rafting descent between Llavorsí and Rialp 14km is the stretch that collects the best rapids in the Noguera Pallaresa river. Let the adventure start!
The adrenaline is not finished! Would you prefer hydrospeed or canyoning? You will be able to choose between these two experiences to do in the afternoon or just before meal.
At lunch time, you will enjoy the best gastronimic offers in the zone: a high-quality restaurant located in the center of Pallars Sobirà. As you finish the meal, you will pick up to helicopter for the return flight.
The timetable for this experience is:
8h30 Helicopter flight
9h30 Arrival to llavorsí and welcome aperitif served
10h Rafting from Llavorsí to Rialp 14km
12h Continue the adventure with hydrospeed and canyoning
14h Meal in a high-quality restaurant
16h Return flight
Included in price
• Transfer service residence - airport
• Helicopter flight (Barcelona/Andorra - Llavorsí)
• Welcome aperitif
• Two adventure experiences to choose between rafting, canyoning and hidrospeed
• Public liability insurance
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Exclusive qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Grade III-IV white waters: Rapids with irregular waves, curls and narrow passages that require quick manoeuvres
• Distance: 14 km for rafting
• Length: all day
Who can do this activity
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)