A varied and bushy canyon in the Lleida Pyrenees area with spectacular views. It is an intermediate-level gully with spectacular natural pools, slides, and rappels where you can descend. It is close to Talarn village (Pallars Jussà region), known for its beautiful pre-Pyrenean views, flora and fauna (minimum 5 people).
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival to ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. A person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. You will drive to Viu de Llevata village and park there. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle and your guide will keep the keys of your car. You will walk to the starting point of the activity with the guide.
Once you are dressed with the wetsuit, helmet and harness, your guide will go through the rules on safety. You will all start walking towards the gully. When you get there, the guide will give you more instructions and explanations before the activity starts.
The route starts in open ground. You will encounter short abseils, one small rappel, a natural rock arch (made of a detached rock), abundant vegetation, jumps with rappels, natural pools and slides. Halfway through the route, the cliffs become more spectacular and the gully runs between steep banks. The last natural pools are gorgeous and, if you are lucky, you might be able to spot Pyrenean newts.
• Parking space
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, harnesses, carabiners and anchors depending on the state of the gully)
ATTENTION: We kindly ask you to drive your own car from our activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back.
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Car ride length: 1 hour
• Walking length: 30 minutes
• Length of the activity: Half a day
• People with good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Closed-in sport footwear that can get wet (with laces)
• Photo services