Sea kayaks are the perfect watercrafts to discover the marine world while exercising. Acquire the proper paddling techniques as you enjoy the stunning settings. We have single kayaks in order to achieve more comfort and safety. Our sea kayaks are stable, light and made of top quality materials.
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
You can check out how to get to our Vilanova i la Geltrú activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head to our office with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
You are welcome to get changed in our changing rooms. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave your car keys in our reception.
The activity takes place in our Ribes Roges beach base, only 200 m away from our activity centre. One of our instructors will be waiting for you there with all your equipment.
After our instructor gives you a brief technical chat on use and safety, you will be ready to enjoy paddling between Playa de Ribes Roges beach and Cubelles Playa Larga beach.
Once the activity is finished, you will be able to use our fully equipped changing rooms in our Ribes Roges beach base.
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Changing rooms with showers
• Equipment (kayak, spraydeck, paddle, wetsuit, windproof jacket and life jacket)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French, English speakers)
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Distance: 16 km
• Length: 5 hours
• People with swimming skills
• People in good physical condition and health
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 14 years old
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 10 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Toilets and showers
Vilanova i la Geltrú
Make the most of Vilanova i la Geltrú stunning coast standing on a board. Enjoy a day of sea, sun and adventure. Our Jackson boards offer great stability and are perfect for those with no previous paddle surfing experience.
Vilanova i la Geltrú
Windsurf board rental to enjoy Vilanova i la Geltrú’s coastline.