Open kayaks are unsinkable and have great stability, which will help you to paddle with total safety while you learn proper paddling techniques and enjoy the stunning coastline views. We have single, double and triple (2 adults + 1 child) kayaks. This activity is ideal for families or groups of friends who want to have their first contact with kayaking.
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
You can check out how to get to our Vilanova i la Geltrú activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Please head to our office with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
You are welcome to get changed in our changing rooms. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave your car keys in our reception.
The activity takes place in our Ribes Roges beach base, only 200 m away from our activity centre. One of our instructors will be waiting for you there with all your equipment.
After our instructor gives you a brief technical chat on use and safety, you will be ready to enjoy Vilanova i la Geltrú’s stunning coastline.
Once the activity is finished, you will be able to use our fully equipped changing rooms.
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Changing rooms with showers.
• Equipment (kayak, paddle, wetsuit, windproof jacket and life jacket)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French, English speakers)
• Our instructors’ instructions.
• Is required a minimum of 4 persons to perform the activity.
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival.
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time.
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Distance: 3.5 km
• Length: 2 hours
• People with swimming skills.
• Any person who meets the requirements of the activity.
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 14 years old.
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 10 years old.
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Toilets and showers