Open kayaks are unsinkable and have great stability, which will help you to paddle with total safety while you learn proper paddling techniques and enjoy the stunning coastline views. We have single, double and triple (2 adults + 1 child) kayaks. This activity is ideal for families or groups of friends who want to have their first contact with kayaking.
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
The arrival time at the RocRoi activity center is the one that appears on the confirmation of your booking. Once in the center, the first thing you should do is show up at the reception. Once there, we will confirm your reservation and the person at the reception will give you the necessary instructions before starting the activity.
When we are organized, you can change your clothes at our changing rooms. You can keep your car keys at the reception.
The activity takes place at our center in Ribes Roges Beach, a short distance of 200 meters from the offices.
The monitor who will lead the excursion will wait for you at the center. First, the guide will give you instructions on how to handle the SUP or the kayak with guarantees, then it will begin, you can enjoy a privileged view of Vilanova i La Geltrú.
The activity is an outdoor experiencie in open kayak or paddle surfing of approximately 2 hours, departing from Ribes Roges Beach in front of the RocRoi nautical experiences center and we will sail to Pasiphae.
This is a monument dedicated to Pasiphae, a princess from Greek mythology who gave birth to a minotaur after being bewitched by Poseidon so that she would fall in love with a white bull.
Pasiphae, daughter of the god Helios and a nymph, was given in marriage to King Minos of Crete, who aroused the wrath of Poseidon causing him to bewitch the princess. Pasiphae, mad with love for the bull, asked for help to Daedalus, an inventor, who built a wooden cow so that she could get inside it and be ridden by the bull. The sculpture reflects this precise moment in which the white bull rides Pasiphae.
This monument has become an essential visit point in the city of Vilanova y la Geltrú.
On this occasion, you will be able to observe the monument from the Long Beach and be able to appreciate its greatness.
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Changing rooms with showers.
• Equipment (kayak, paddle, wetsuit, windproof jacket and life jacket)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French, English speakers)
• Our instructors’ instructions.
• Is required a minimum of 2 people to perform the activity.
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival.
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time.
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Distance: 3.5 km
• Length: 2 hours
• People with swimming skills.
• Any person who meets the requirements of the activity.
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 14 years old.
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 10 years old.
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Toilets and showers