Select the date:
Llavorsí – Pyrenees
Hort de Rei s/n, C-13, km 140
“The time of arrival at ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. A person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. You will drive to Viu de Llevata village and park there. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle and your guide will keep the keys of your car. You will walk to the starting point of the activity with the guide.
Once you are dressed with the wetsuit, helmet and harness, your guide will go through the rules on safety. You will all start walking towards the canyon. When you get there, the guide will give you more instructions and explanations before the activity starts.
There are 4 rappels in a row in the beginning of the canyon (the fifth is at the end of it) and several slides. There is water flow throughout the season. All jumps can be rappelled and some of them can be bordered or climbed down. You will feel as if you are in the middle of the jungle (except for the coldness of the water), as the canyon has abundant vegetation.
Included in the price
- Parking space
- Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
- Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French and English and German)
- Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, harnesses, carabiners and anchors depending on the state of the canyon)Attention: We kindly ask you to drive your own car from our activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back.
Reservation and cancellation policy
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice
- If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
- There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
- There are NO refunds for no-shows
Difficulty of the activity
- Car ride length: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Walking length: 30 minutes
- Length of the activity: Half a day
What to bring
- Sunglasses with strap
- Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
- Closed-in sport footwear that can get wet
Who can perform this activity
- People with good physical condition and health
- People with swimming skills
- Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years
- Minimum age unaccompanied: 18 years old
Select a date:
what did you think?
There are no reviews yet, do you want to leave yours?