Activity without instructor. The price is per watercraft. Our Indian canoes will allow you to paddle around the stunning Torrassa Lake, close to Guingueta d’Àneu village, without getting wet while enjoying spectacular mountain sceneries. This activity is ideal for families and couples.
How to get to the Center
Carretera C-13 (157km) La Guingueta d'Àneu
You can check out how to get to our ROCROI activity centre and the arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys to your car at our reception desk.
As soon as you are set, you will head to the lake and the activity will start.
Since our canoes are self-draining, nobody will get wet while paddling.
• Parking space
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Our instructors’ instructions
• Equipment (canoe, paddle, lifejacket)
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 1 hour
• Any person who meets the requirements of the activity.
• Minimum age (depending on the water flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Children playground area
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
The rafting experience par excellence. Thrilling and fun white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River (the Pyrenees).
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
Technical canyoning with lots of vibrant and spectacular rappels, cascades and slate rocks.