Our open kayaks are very stable and self-floating, which will allow you to paddle safely at your pace making the most of Vilanova i la Geltrú’s stunning coast. This activity is without an instructor. The price is per watercraft.
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
You can check out how to get to our Vilanova i la Geltrú activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Please head to our office with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. Our activity centre is large, so we kindly ask you to pay attention to the guidelines that our office members and instructors shall give you at any time.
We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave them in our activity centre.
Your instructor will be waiting for you in Ribes Roges beach base with all your equipment. You will arrange a return time with him/her.
When you are set, the activity will start. If you head towards Tarragona, you will kayak through La Pasifae beach, Punta de Sant Gervasi, Playa Larga de Cubelles beach and Vilanova wharf. If you head towards Barcelona, you will kayak through Vilanova wharf, Playa del Far beach and Sitges beaches.
Once the activity is finished, you will be able to use our fully equipped changing rooms.
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Changing rooms with showers
• Equipment (kayak, paddle, life jacket)
• Our instructors’ instructions
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 8 hours
Who can do this activity
• People with swimming skills
• People in good physical condition and health
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 16 years old
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 7 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Towel (not compulsory)
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Bottle of water and snacks
• Mobile phone or smartphone
• Toilets and showers