Canyoning is about overcoming obstacles by using all forms of movement (walking, swimming, rappelling). In Berrós gully you will find 3 rappels, and several natural pools and slides. It is the perfect activity for those who want to discover canyoning in the heart of the Pyrenees.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival at ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. A person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. Your guide and you will then head to the starting point of the activity. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle and your guide will keep the keys to your car.
Once you are dressed with the wetsuit, helmet and harness, your guide will go through the rules on use and safety. When you get to Berros gully, the guide will give you more instructions and explanations before the activity starts.
Berros gully is short and easy. You will encounter numerous slides and abundant water flow in springtime, which make canyoning this gully such a fun activity. In summertime, its water flow drops down making this spot perfect for those who want to canyon with the family. Once you finish descending, you will be able to enjoy yourself in Torrassa reservoir, in Alt Pirineu Natural Park.
Included in price
• Parking space
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, harnesses, carabiners and anchors depending on the state of the gully)
Attention: We kindly ask you to drive your own car from our activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back.
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Car ride length: 10 minutes
• Walking length: 15 minutes
• Length of the activity: 1 hour
Who can do this activity
• People with good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 18 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Closed-in sport footwear that can get wet (with laces)
• Photo services