Live one adventure llike never before with this Rafting and Canyoning pack! Descend the Gállego river encoutering rapids under the impressive sigh of the Mallos de Riglos. Be victorious coming across the natural obstacles in the Canyonings in the pyrenees, accompanied by a certified guide. Come to discover an adventura full of adrenaline and emotion that you would never forget ever!
How to get to the Center
A-132, Km. 38, 22808 Murillo de Gállego, Zaragoza
Have fun one weekend or during holidays with the 2 activities pack. Do an 8 km Rafting descend in our camp base in Murillo de Gállego and another day, do a Canyoning in the Pyrenees. Accompanied by our certified guides. Live nature and adventure!
The meeting point will be in our camp base in Murillo de Gállego for the Rafting activity, and the Canyoning will be in the Pyrenees or Sierra de Guara.
The pack includes two experiences to be enjoyed on two different days. The first day you will go rafting, you can choose the timetable according to the calendar, and at 8.30 am the next day you will do the activity of Canyoning II.
*According to the weather conditions, the guide can decide to change the route or modify the activity.
** The displacement for the Canyoning activity, from our base camp to the beginning of the Canyoning , will be done with the clients' car (maximun 80km).
*** Reservations made with less than 24 hours in advance must be confirmed by the activity Rafting center. In case, there is no avaibality, other alternatives will be offered. If finally, the activity is not done, money will be given returned to the client.
The two activity pack is perfect to live adrenaline and nature at the same time. Groups will enjoy the river in a raft and see landscapes they will not ever see again.
Included in price
• The price of the activity includes the boat, the helmet, the life vest, the oar, the neoprene suit and a professional guide.
• For the Canyoning the technical material required for the activity (neoprene suit, harness, helmet and collective gear as ropes, etc.) and the professional guide.
• The price includes Initial medical assistance coverage for activity participants.
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subjected to changes without previous announcement.
• If the reservation is done through a third party (travel agency...), it will be paramount to present you ticket when you arrive at the reception of the rafting center.
• To receive the money back, reservation must be cancelled in advance, with 24 hours before the activity time.
• Devolutions will not be done in case the person/group does not appear to the activity."
• Classic Rafting: From 14 years old (rapids class III and IV).
• Canyoning II: jumps from 3 to 5 meters.
• The Rafting activity lasts between 2 hours and 2 hours and a half, the Canyoning lasts one morning and a half.
Who can do this activity
• Everyone between 14 and 65 years old can do the activity.
• The only obligation is to be able to swim and do not suffer from dizziness.
• The minimun age to do the activity alone is 18 years old.
• The minimum age to realize the activity is 14 years old
What you should carry
• You need for the Rafting closed slippers that can get wet (something like hiking boots or sport shoes), swimming suit and a towel.
• For the Canyoning: swimming suit, sport shoes or mountain boots, towel and any water bottle, sunscreen.
• All guides are professional and qualified.
• You can use changing rooms with showers.
• Languages: English, Spanish and French
• The meeting point to enjoy Rafting is in our base camp at Murillo de Gállego.