One of the most beautiful half-day excursions that anybody can do in the Pyrenees. Since the route is flat, it is an activity suitable for all ages. Our guide will take you to unique spots, such as the Escalarre wetlands, and will tell you about the heritage and history of the area.
How to get to the Center
Plaça Biuse 8, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival and starting point of the activity is the one stated on your booking confirmation. Our guide will be waiting there to welcome you and to organise the activity.
You will leave the activity centre and cross a pasture. You will have the chance to see a “borda pallaresa”, which is the typical building of the Lleida Pyrenees. Afterwards, you will walk over a bridge to cross a lake. Once on the other side of the lake, you will also see a few bunkers that remain from the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939). You will stop in bird-watching wooden towers. The route will continue until reaching Escalarre village. You will visit the village and its local Romanesque church called Sant Martí d’Escalarre. Our guide will tell you everything about the heritage and the history of the area.
The route will finish back at the starting point.
This is the perfect trekking route to do in autumn and summertime.
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French, English and German speakers)
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 3 hours
Who can do this activity
• People in good physical condition and health
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 6 years old
• Minimum age alone: 15 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Mountain boots
• Raincoat or polar fleece
• Bottle of water
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect calm water canoeing experience in the Pyrenees to enjoy in company
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
RocRoi-Moleta stretch riverboarding. Ideal for those who want to experience the thrills of riverboarding for the first time.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
The rafting experience par excellence. Thrilling and fun white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River (the catalan Pyrenees).