Sail at your pace making the most of Vilanova i la Geltrú’s stunning coast with a partner. This activity is without an instructor. Previous sailing experience is needed. The price is per watercraft. Up to 2 people fit in a Topaz.
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
You can check out how to get to our Vilanova i la Geltru activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head to our office with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
You are welcome to get changed in our changing rooms. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave your car keys in our reception.
The activity takes place in our Ribes Roges beach base, only 200 m away from our activity centre. One of our instructors will be waiting for you there with all your equipment.
After our instructor gives you a brief technical chat on safety, you will be ready to enjoy Vilanova i la Geltru stunning coastline.
Once the activity is finished, you will be able to use our fully equipped changing rooms.
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Technical equipment (sailboat and saveguard helmet)
• Lockers and showers
• Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French, English and German speakers)
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 1 hour
Who can do this activity
• People with good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age (accompanied by an adult): 10 years old
• Minimum age to go unaccompanied: 16 years old
• Essential experience.
• Our staff will perform a level test to prove that you have sufficient experience.
What you should carry
• Towel (not compulsory)
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Bottle of water and snacks
• Mobile phone or smartphone
Vilanova i la Geltrú
Make the most of Vilanova i la Geltrú stunning coast standing on a board. Enjoy a day of sea, sun and adventure. Our Jackson boards offer great stability and are perfect for those with no previous paddle surfing experience.
Vilanova i la Geltrú
Windsurf board rental to enjoy Vilanova i la Geltrú’s coastline.