This summer, RocRoi and Turismo de Barcelona work together to offer you the opportunity to live an incredible day in Llavorsí to the Pallars Sobirà.
The idea is to give to the customer a transportation service once a week (every Wednesday of July, August and September). Departure and arrival in Barcelona in direction of Llavorsí, we want to offer to all the possibility to enjoy a day of rafting to Noguera Pallaresa.
It is necessary to constitute a group of minimum of 30 persons (not necessarily the same booking, but the number of reservations in total) to be able to realize the activity. When we will reach the minimum number of participants, we will confirm you the date of the activity.
When you’ll book the activity (email@example.com or 973.622.035), we will inform you about the number of places booked for the chosen date and will confirm you as soon as it will be complete. Should the opposite occur, that there are not enough bookings, we will inform you about it and will postpone your reservation to next week, or the one that will suit you.
We will meet at 8:00 am (Ronda Universidad, 33) to leave Barcelona in direction of Pallars. The arrival in the activity center of Llavorsí will be at around 11:30 am.
Once here, we will make you a breve presentation and will give you equipment. A secured place will be at you disposal to leave personal objects during the activity.
Once equipped with helmet and life jacket, we’ll go in minibus to the departure point, which is in the center of Llavorsí.
You will make groups of 8 and will meet your guide. This one will give you advice and security instructions before starting the activity.
The section Llavorsí - Rialp, is the one that concentrates the biggest number of rapids of the Noguera Pallaresa. The first section consists in 4 very calm kilometers, to the exception of the one rapid, named "the washing machine", the first one of IVth class, and placed just in front of our facilities.
After this appetizer, a calm zone comes up to the kilometer 5, where will begin the biggest rapids of the Noguera Pallaresa, like the " cuatro largo", that is surely one of the more lengths and secured rapid of all the rivers in which commercial rafting is practiced.
In the following 3 kilometres you will enjoy waves, narrow steps and curl that will make you feel the purest emotion of the brave waters.
We will come to Gulleri's Bridge, which is at half part of the trip (kilometre 8) and from this point, the rapids the most intense will begin, like " the sirga ", " the island " or the " cuatro español ", that will take you up to Rialp's Bridge (kilometre 11).
From here to Rialp there are 3 calm kilometres where you will find some small waves that will take you until the end of the tour. Once in Rialp, the minibus will bring you back to our center of ROCROI-Llavorsí, where you will be able to change and take a shower before going to eat.
When you all be ready, we will bring you to another base of activities, Yeti Emotions (to only 1,5km of ROCROI- Llavorsí's base), there a marvellous barbecue will be waiting for you in the garden of the restaurant, placed in a unique and calm environment.
After lunch, you will have a time to rest, until half part of the afternoon. The bus will gather you to return to Barcelona, where you will arrive on time on time for the dinner.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
• Round trip transportation from Barcelona to Llavorsí in bus
Professional guides (languages: Catalan, Spanish, French English, German)
• Technical clothes & material (Neoprene suit & shoes, wind-stopper jacket, life jacket, helmet with GoPro support, oar)
• Transport from the base of activities to the departure point, and from the arrival point of to the base RC insurance & accidents Lunch (Barbecue to the Yeti Emotions base restaurant)
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
• All the prices are subject to changes without prevention
• To be reimbursed from an activity it is compulsory to cancel minimum 24 hours before the activity.
• No reimbursement in case of non-presentation
DIFFICULTY AND DURATION:
• Classe III-IV running waters : Rapids comporting waves and irregular rolls, with narrow steps that need rapid maneuvers.
• Distance: 14 km Duration: 2h
WHO CAN REALISE THIS ACTIVITY?
• Any person in healthy physical condition Persons who know how to swim
• Minimum age with adult: 12 in spring and 6 in summer (depending on water volume)
• Minimum age without adult: 18
• Solar cream
• Tape to secure
• Sunglasses (optional)
• Lycra or thermal shirt (optional)
• Photograpic service
• Green zone with children’s playground