Enjoy a snowshoeing excursion in the Pallars Sobirà area. We will go deep into the snow-capped forests of the Natural Park to recognize and read the traces, and discover plants and animals that inhabit the forest during the apparent calm of winter. Two guided hours suitable for lovers of the most authentic nature.
The meeting time at ROCROI activity center is the one that appears on the confirmation of your reservation. For more information, you can contact our booking staff, by email or by phone. Once there, you'll meet our ROCROI guides, they will have your confirmation.
We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. The meeting point has facilities and restoration services.
The guide will provide us with all the material; once we have the snowshoes in place, the guide will begin to explain how they work as well as the necessary instructions to start the excursion.
You will be able to enjoy an itinerary adapted to your needs where the guide will make stops to explain the characteristics of the landscape you are observing as well as the flora and fauna of the area, and will also answer questions or curiosities that may arise.
El Parque Natural del Alto Pirineo es sin duda uno de los lugares más espectaculares, salvajes y desconocidos del Pirineo, con el Urugallo y el Oso como exponentes más conocidos y auténticos.
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Equipment and material (snowshoes, walking sticks)
• Parking space
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Activity suitable for all ages
• Minimum age: 10 years old
* Participants are asked to inform the activity guides in advance if they suffer from any illness, disability or other physiological problem that may affect the smooth running of the activity.
• Ski or winter clothing
• Sunglasses or ski goggles (depending on the weather)
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots
• Small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks
The Alto Pirineo Natural Park is undoubtedly one of the most spectacular, wild and unknown places in the Pyrenees, with Urugallo and Oso as the most well-known and authentic exponents.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator