March 22nd is Water World Day. And to celebrate it, the weekend of the 24th and 25th March, we are organizing this rafting descent at a very special price. Take advantage of it, and come and experience the excitement of the whitewater rafting! The stretch from Llavorsí to Rialp is the rafting experience par excellence in the Noguera Pallaresa. Thrilling and fun white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River (the Pyrenees).
The time of arrival to ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in the lockers or in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys of your vehicle at our reception desk.
You will take our shuttle service to the activity starting point. Once there, an instructor will show you which raft you need to go to, will give you useful information on the descent and will teach you how to raft properly and safely.
The Llavorsí-Rialp stretch has the most rapids on Noguera Pallaresa River. The first stretch (4 km long) is very quiet except for a rapid named "La Lavadora" (The Washing Machine, in English), which is the first grade IV rapid that you will encounter.
After “La lavadora”, the river will get quiet again until km 5, where the longest rapids in Noguera Pallaresa are. The rapid called “Quatre llarg” is surely one of the longest and safest rapids in the world where commercial rafting can be done. You will enjoy waves and curls that will make you feel the thrill of white water rafting.
Halfway through the activity (km 8), you will reach Gulleri Bridge. And once there, you will enjoy the most intense rapids, such as “La Sirga”, “La Isla” and “El Cuatro Español”.
You will then reach Rialp Bridge (km 11) encountering more tranquil waters, except for random wave trains that you might meet on the way. This final stretch of the river will take you to the end of the rafting tour.
Once in Rialp, our shuttle service will be waiting to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (if you previously booked our photo services).
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Grade III-IV white waters: Rapids with irregular waves, curls and narrow passages that require quick manoeuvres
• Distance: 14 km
• Length: 2 hours
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
• Private lockers
• Children playground area
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect calm water canoeing experience in the Pyrenees to enjoy in company
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
RocRoi-Illa stretch riverboarding. Ideal for those who are looking for adrenaline rushes.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
One of the most spectacular, fascinating and fun canyoning experiences in the Pyrenees