Ace driver or nature lover? This activity is made for you! Leave for one hour of pure pleasure driving a snowmobile. Follow the guide and discover breathtaking landscapes going through the valley, the woods and along the ice-cold river.
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
Once in Grau Roig, follow the direction of the parking lot named " Cubil ", this is the road going downward. At the end of the parking, you'll see a beige yurt: Here you go! The person at the reception will give you the necessary indications before beginning the activity.
A guide will equip you with a adapted helmet and take 5 to 10 minutes to give you information and security instructions so that the activity takes place at best and without danger. He will go at first and you will follow him with your own moto for a whole hour crossing the valley. You will discover diversified landscapes, one's more handsome than the next. Halfway, you will make a stop so that you can rest and immortalize the moment, taking pictures. If you are two persons on the moto, you'll also be able to change pilot so that both can enjoy driving.
This activity isn't as hard as it seems to be. The motorcycle is stable and handy. And furthermore, the guide adapts the circuit according to the persons driving and their control of the vehicle. Children can be passenger from 5, and can drive from 18 even without driving licence.
Lonely, with family, with friends, the snowmobile will allow you to discover numerous landscapes in a short time! And the nicest thing we kept for the end: On most of the machines, there are heating handles!
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Parking space
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 1H
• Minimum age for driving : 18 years old
• Minimum age (accompanied by an adult): 3 years old
• Ski or winter clothing
• Snow sunglasses
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots