Take control of the sled and go for a fascinating adventure. The mushers will give you the driving bases and precise orders to give to the dogs so that they follow your instructions. The musher will follow and guide you through the valley during two kilometers. After this experience, you will know how it feels to be a real musher.
Once in Grau Roig, follow the direction of the parking lot named "Cubil", this is the road which goes downward. At the end of the parking, you'll see a beige yurt: here you go! The person in the reception will give you the necessary indications before beginning the activity.
On-site, you will meet the musher (sled driver) and get acquainted with dogs. He will begin with giving you theoretical information and advice that you need so that the activity gonna go at best and without danger: to which dogs to speak, which words to use, in which position to put yourself, etc.
Then, you will start to practice and take control of the sled. The musher will accompany you the whole way, to guide, advise and help you when necessary.
You will live a hectic adventure, feeling the strength of the dogs and taking fully advantage of the landscape, in the middle of the snowy valley and in the middle of groves.
At the end, you can spend a favored moment with your dogs and reward them. A gratifying experience together with one of the best friends of the man.
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Parking space
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 2 km
• Activity suitable for all ages
• Minimum age: 14
• Ski or winter clothing
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots